TRF Removal

Discussion about anything rocketry related or not.
patelldp

TRF Removal

Postby patelldp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:02 pm

For those of you that visit here, it appears that my account has been removed from TRF. It's early yet and I have not received an explanation. I've messaged several moderators to see if I can get an explanation, or simply to make them aware if it was by mistake. I'll give them a bit to respond.

A thread has been started by DizWolf asking what happened. That thread can be found here:

http://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread ... ount-alert!

I invite you to respond to that thread to see if an explanation is provided. If they did in fact ban me, they did not inform me. They also hid all of the threads I created which have an immense amount of good information and pictures (in my opinion, I guess).

If something changes and this was a mistake, I'll post it here. In the mean time, if they did in fact ban me at least I can access what I posted and transfer it all here.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

CrankyKOng

Re: TRF Removal

Postby CrankyKOng » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:00 pm

More TRF fun and games.

Reminds me of something Mr. T. said: "Jibber jabber...Got no time for it!"
Cranky Kong, Certified Rocket Monkey
"We were promised jet packs!"

2015: Total Impulse: 2,017.78 Ns - 58% K motor
Since 2010: Impulse: 11,019.58 Ns - 8% N motor

patelldp

Postby patelldp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Completely blocked, all content restored. What a bunch of tools.

Classy.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

dixontj

Postby dixontj » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Hmm... I only see content roughly equivalent to the TRF archive files. Nothing before late '08.

dixontj

Postby dixontj » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 pm

patelldp wrote:They also hid all of the threads I created which have an immense amount of good information and pictures (in my opinion, I guess).

Kind of like the rulers of times past. Just rewrite history and be done with it. Hmm... come to think of it... right down the ally of a certain man with a name that starts with TR-aitor and ends with dUMP--might just do the same thing?!?? :o

patelldp

Postby patelldp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:31 pm

It's bush league. Zero transparency and accountability. They are free to do as they please, but people should be at least a little concerned.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

luke strawwalker

Postby luke strawwalker » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:43 pm

Why I TOTALLY walked away from the Terribly Run Forum 13 months ago and haven't looked back. The group of @ss-clowns that bought that forum have turned it into a cut-rate monkey show of the worst order. I refuse to contribute material to perpetuate that.

To heck with them and the horse they rode in on...

later! OL J R :)
The X-15 Cruise Basselope- THE ultimate weapon in homeland defense and only $52 million per round!!

patelldp

Postby patelldp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:49 pm

"He was banned for spamming another forum and trying to pretend to be coy about it. Do not use this forum, or any forum for that matter, to spam for your forum. Should be common sense but apparently not. It's the oldest trick in the book to spam, then when it gets shut down, pretend your some matry of censorship. If he wants to come back and agree not to spam then he can use the Contact form. Gladly instate him."

Yay for zero tolerance rules that aren't posted.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

SMS Engineering

Postby SMS Engineering » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm

I'm going to do my best to mess with the admins now .

patelldp

Postby patelldp » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:14 pm

SMS Engineering wrote:I'm going to do my best to mess with the admins now .

Don't waste your time. It's seriously not worth it if you like posting there. Just be aware that they're idiots.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

Return to “Break Room”