1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. Treat others the way you would like to be treated! If you're mean or disrespectful to someone, expect them to retaliate!
2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam may be removed.
3. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
4. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads This will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
5. Please do not post inappropriate material, we think everyone understands what we mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it! Violators will be considered for banning.
6. Our goal is to limit the deletion or editing (i.e. censoring) of posts to those that are vulgar, profane, or are otherwise inappropriate. Basically, don't give us a compelling reason to delete/edit your posts! Arguments or conflicts will only be removed in extreme circumstances and excessively contentious threads may be locked at our discretion.
We think these rules are simple, reasonable, clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be while leaving it up to you to behave appropriately.
Discussion about anything rocketry related or not.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests