Performance Rocketry - Built and Flown

Buy and sell rocketry items!
patelldp

Performance Rocketry - Built and Flown

Postby patelldp » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:57 pm

I have a lot of overlap for 54mm rockets. Looking to pass this Intimidator 3 off to a good home that will clean it up and send it skyward again. This is the Performance Rocketry version of the rocket, not the new Wildman.

Information can be found here: http://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductD ... oduct=2118

Notable differences:

Nosecone is a "Proline" cone from an older Mongoose...it's graphite infused gel-coat with a metal tip
Upper tube is Profusion tubing from a Dominator 3
Coupler is a 6" long Hawk tube
Rocket has a 3" to 54mm Aeropack tailcone
Booster has a short coupler with an aluminum bulkhead for a shock cord attachment. Rocket is capped out at a 54/2550.
I am including a 3D printed mobius camera shroud and a 3d printed altimeter sled.
I'll include some 9/16" TN for the drogue and main events.

Lots of gadgets included here. The sled is a custom unit from Andrew Diehl that will accept an RRC2+ or an ARTS altimeter. I have an ARTS1 altimeter and cable that would be for sale as well if you're interested, I'd need to make sure that it works.

The kit retails for $230 (OUCH!!!!!!!!), Aeropack is $44, Shroud is $20, sled is $20, and we can ignore the cone and tube differences...so new retail is $314.

I'm asking $130 cash for all of the above, delivered to the April URRG launch. If you're interested and want me to ship it, I'd really only be interested in doing so if the buyer pays actual shipping.

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0141.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

rocketaholic

Re: Performance Rocketry - Built and Flown

Postby rocketaholic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:44 pm

where are you located and do you still have this for sale?

patelldp

Re: Performance Rocketry - Built and Flown

Postby patelldp » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:47 pm

rocketaholic wrote:where are you located and do you still have this for sale?

Located near Albany, NY. Still available.
Dan Patell
TRA 10904 L3

Return to “Marketplace”